Subject: RE: Kiri
From: "ELA HR" <[email-masked]>
To: "info.mkm", "ELA HR" <[email-masked]>, "Mariliis PROOS" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2024 14:57:30 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Sir/Madam,

I hope my email finds you well.

On behalf of ELA HR, I would like to thank you for providing the
confirmation letter and the relevant declarations for Ms Proos’ secondment
extension.

Going through the documents, we have noticed that there is a typo mistake
on the confirmation letter, more specifically on the secondment duration.
May I kindly ask you to share again with us the confirmation letter
indicating the correct duration ‘…from 16/09/2024 to 15/09/2026’?

Thank you so much in advance.

Kind regards,

Christiana Ioannou (on behalf of ELA HR)

From: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
Sent: Tuesday, April 2, 2024 7:46 AM
To: ELA HR <[email-masked]>; Mariliis PROOS
<[email-masked]>
Subject: Kiri

[EXTERNAL EMAIL] This email originated from outside of the organization.
Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and
know the content is safe. When in doubt, please contact your IT department
at: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> .

Tere!

Teile on saadetud dokumendihaldussüsteemi Delta kaudu dokument.

Pealkiri: Confirmation

Registreerimise kuupäev: 01.04.2024

Registreerimise number: 4-4/891-1.

Majandus- ja Kommunikatsiooniministeerium
Suur-Ameerika 1
10122 Tallinn
625 6342
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
 <http://www.mkm.ee/> http://www.mkm.ee